Into blender place:
- 1 Cup liquid water; Almond, Rice, Coconut or Cow/Goat
- 1 – 2 Scoop Protein Powder Whey, Rice, Pea, Egg White, (aim for 15-25 gm protein) hemp, or Pure Paleo Protein
- ½ – 1 cup no-sugar-added If using fresh fruit, add ice cubes to make it fresh or frozen winter fruit slushy. Frozen berries are best for the anti-oxidant benefit and small amounts of frozen bananas mixed in can add flavor and variety.
- 1 Tbs. ground or milled
- Flax Seed or Flax Oil
- 1 Tbs. Nut Butter, optional Organic Natural Peanut, Almond, Cashew or or 1⁄4 Avocado Sunflower Seed Butter to provide quality fat
- 1 – 2 cups (packed) Mixed Baby Greens (rich source of folate)
Blend thoroughly; serve immediately.
May be frozen and eaten later but is best tasting fresh from the blender.
* Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
* Simple homemade nut milk/coconut milk:
2 tsp. organic raw nut butter to 1 cup filtered water or 1 cup finely shredded organic unsweetened coconut to 2 cups filtered water blended in a Vitamix for 3-4 minutes. Stain through cheese cloth if desired and store in glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week......ENJOY!
Both can be sweetened with a dash of vanilla or flavored Stevia if desired!
• Ask us about our new favorite protein powder by Designs for Health!